Just because she didnt want to be left out...Jacie scored herself a trip to the ER and came home with two little stitches.
I'm still not 100% sure how it happened, but somehow while walking into the house and climbing up the two steps from the garage into the laundry room, Jacie bit her lip. And when I say 'bit her lip' I mean she bit THROUGH her lip. So her two little stiches had to close up the holes that her two little teeth put through her lip. My poor baby!!! But look at that smile - precious!!
I'm still not 100% sure how it happened, but somehow while walking into the house and climbing up the two steps from the garage into the laundry room, Jacie bit her lip. And when I say 'bit her lip' I mean she bit THROUGH her lip. So her two little stiches had to close up the holes that her two little teeth put through her lip. My poor baby!!! But look at that smile - precious!!
No comments:
Post a Comment