Saturday, November 27, 2010

Myrtle Beach vacation - October 2010

Who says you can't go to the beach in October!
We were invited down to Myrtle Beach with Granddad and Anita and had a fantastic time!! This was the second time we had been there and it was still just as beautiful and fun as we remembered.
Here is Jacie checking out the view from the condo... She was so excited!!!The first day we were there was absolutely beautiful! The kids loved the ocean!!Cavin isn't much of a wave person, but he LOVES playing in the sand. I told him a hundred times that he could carry more water with a larger bucket. Apparently I'm just a mom and I don't know what I'm talking about because he never did get a bigger bucket. Caden is definitely a water kid...he jumped in the waves as soon as we hit the beach! He only stopped when there was a shark sighting and everyone had to clear the water!My little beach girl!! The kids made tie-dye shirts as souvenirs from the trip.
After tie dye shirts...we headed to the pool! Jacie LOVED the bucket that kept dumping on her. The boys loved the Lazy River...And relaxing in the sunshine! Hanging out with Granddad after dinner
While the boys played paper football with Uncle JustinThe KISS Cafe!Cavin and Granddad playing in the silly-mirrors!Then it was off to a game of MagiQuest. The kids love it! But I think dad and granddad love it more!Dinner time at the Dixie Stampede. North vs South...guess who won?Cheering for the South - they won!! Of course jacie couldn't leave without her new horse Dixie!Daddy and his boys!
Steering the boat at Ripley's AquariumJacie loved this cute little duck and followed it everywhere...She even was feeding him!At Caden's request...we splurged on an all you can eat seafood buffet! I have never seen a 6 year old eat so many crab legs!
Cavin and Chris were busy shopping...so Caden stopped to pose for his picture.And one final stop for mini golf! We had a great vacation and cannot wait to go back!!

No comments: