Monday, March 12, 2012

Resolution 2012

It's okay to make a New Year's Resolution in March right? 

Well, I've never been one for doing what everyone else does...so I'm going to make a March 12th Resolution to get up to date on this blog.  Not necessarily for all of you people that check here often...more for my kids. (you know, the ones that this blog talks about a lot)  Since I can't seem to find time to put together scrapbooks and photo albums for them, the least I can do is give them a website to look at as they get older.  Right??  (just agree with me here)

So...if you are one of those people (ahem...Sarah, Brianne, etc) that keep your blogs current...watch out!  I'll be right there with you soon!

- Me

3 comments:

Nana said...

OK, it's now April.

The Wilhelms said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Wilhelms said...

well it's more current than it was.. :)
and i am sort of better because i just post a picture our two at a time from my phone. it's almost impossible to actually upload camera pictures. but I'm trying to try harder! I've gotten terribly behind this pregnancy. hoping to catch up now that i have this baby to feed!