Tuesday, October 14, 2014

She's a natural!

Jacie had her first riding lesson today.  She loved it.  And it was very clear that riding and a passion for horses is in her blood.  I was so proud of her out there today and look forward to watching her ride!

Posing before she got started.  Hill Top Stables, Fredericksburg VA

It's time to meet Pippi

first she had to get her grooming bucket (I think they had a fancy name for it...not sure)


and then head over to learn a bit about the different equipment

Brushing Pippi and getting her ready to ride.  Jacie was talking about the different brushes (thought I had NO IDEA)

Bringing her down to the ring to practice

on her own!  She was concentrating so hard trying to remember the rules


Grinning from ear to ear!  She was so proud of herself!  She did great.  Looking forward to next Tuesday already.

No comments: