Caden just finished watching a Little Einstein's movie and wanted to practice playing his pretend violin (that explains the spoon he is playing with)! I thought it was too cute not to record.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They are SO cute - Looked like a fun weekend! This picture of Caden eating lunch - LOOKING ALOT LIKE DADDY!!!!!!
Caden,I loved hearing you sing your ABC's. You did such a good job and even practiced playing the violin. The pictures are sooo cute! You boys are such little hams! I can hardly wait until Christmas to see and play with you both. I love you!!
2 comments:
They are SO cute - Looked like a fun weekend! This picture of Caden eating lunch - LOOKING ALOT LIKE DADDY!!!!!!
Caden,I loved hearing you sing your ABC's. You did such a good job and even practiced playing the violin. The pictures are sooo cute! You boys are such little hams! I can hardly wait until Christmas to see and play with you both. I love you!!
Post a Comment