
Halloween has come and gone! But the kids are still enjoying their abundance of candy! Caden and Cavin both had a great time on Halloween night. The idea of going to the neighbors and getting candy seemed incredible to Caden as he RAN from one house to the other. Cavin wasn’t too interested in getting candy…once he received his first lollipop, he was content and happy. Honestly, I think he enjoyed just being outside playing in the dark – which is something he doesn’t get to do too often.
The boys were Power Rangers this year and looked adorable in their costumes. Everyone on the street stopped to see them. It was great. Plus, Chris had the house decorated for the night with spider webs everywhere, tombstones, skeletons, strobe lights, music, and a 9 foot tall Grim Reaper…so the house was definitely a neighborhood attraction. All in all, it was a very fun evening.
Hope you all had a great time too!
3 comments:
This is great. They look so cute as Power Rangers. Of course I love the pictures of the boys, I could look at them everyday. Sure do miss you all. And I can't wait until Christmas. Big hugs to all. Nana
Hi! I'm so happy to see your site! You all look wonderful and happy! Thank you so much for keeping me in the loop - remember, you were the little girl who grew up next door to us! The boys all look like a combo of you, Chris, your mom, your dad . . . funny how those genes work! Talk to you soon, have a wonderful harvest season! Love, Karen
Jamie and Family...
Your boys are soooo good looking! Kim keeps me up to date on their progress and I love to hear about them! Hope that you are all well!!
Love,
Cassie
Post a Comment