We celebrated the boys' birthdays on Saturday the 21st at The Little Gym (I know, I know...too many parties!). It was a lot of fun. The party lasted about an hour and a half at the gym where the kids were able to run, jump, climb and play...then we all had ice cream cake, and then all gathered back at the house for presents and pizzas! It was really a great time. The boys were so excited to have their friends and family around.The boys are very thankful to all of their friends and family for the wonderful gifts they received. They are truly spoiled...I mean, BLESSED! But they keep track of everything they have and are constantly saying thank you. So they really appreciate all of it.There were a lot of pictures from the day, so here are a few that really captured the birthday fun. And Thank You again to those that were there. You truly made the day special for Caden and Cavin.
No comments:
Post a Comment