Isn't it amazing how technology affects each generation?
I remember when my parents first got a computer for our house. I think it was a Tandy 1000 but I could be wrong. It was like a foreign object in the house...but before long we had all mastered the art of 'word processing'.
Now here we are, in 2008. Children today will NEVER know a time without a computer. And more amazing than that...they will never know a time without the Internet. And to top all of that...most children can navigate around a computer better than their parents. Scary!
Here is my little guy in his glory! Caden absolutely loves to play on the computer. His favorite sites: Playhouse Disney and Preschool Kaboose. It isn't too often that I let him play on the computer at home. But yesterday I gave in to his begs and pleads and let him go online for a little while. He can navigate around the website with no problems at all. I guess it helps that he has computers in his pre-school classroom where he has learned how to use the mouse and the keyboard. But it still amazes me to watch him.

No comments:
Post a Comment