Tuesday, June 23, 2009

another excuse

So do you all want another excuse? Here goes...

We decided to get Verizon FIOS instead of Comcast Cable for our internet.
Verizon came to 'prepare' for the installation and 'accidentally' CUT our cable lines. So now, we have no FIOS and no CABLE internet. Great huh? Apparently they didn’t see the fluorescent paint all over the grass to tell them where the lines already are. And of course, it is our fault somehow. I haven’t figured that part out yet. Ha ha.
But anyway, that is why you haven’t gotten Disney pictures yet. Sorry! I really am. I had already emailed the soccer and t-ball pics to myself before the internet was severed...so I was able to upload those from work (secretly of course). But I don’t think I could get away with trying to create a slideshow and other fun stuff with the 200+ pictures from our Florida trip. With it being the first week at a new job and all...I don’t think it would be a good idea. So, you will just have to wait a little while longer. Sorry!!!!

2 comments:

The Wilhelms said...

HAHA. I was going to leave a smart comment when I saw the soccer pics, but no Disney, but decided to keep it to myself, as I never posted this weekend either :)
Gotta love the technology companies!!! Hope they get it all figured out soon!

September said...

We have Verizon and have never been happy with them. We actually just decided that we're going to switch to Comcast soon.
I hope they don't try to make you pay for their mistake.