Friday, October 09, 2009

Caught in the act!

What??!! The camera? Okay, I guess I will smile... I'm just pushing the chair...why are you still taking my picture?Well, if you are going to keep taking pictures, I guess I am officially CAUGHT! I sure do love to climb though!
I made it! Close enough to reach the fruit basket. Apples are my all time favorite these days! I eat the whole thing! Seriously...core, seeds and all! DELICIOUS!

We got home the other day and Jacie started yelling "Apple, Apple". Sadly, we just kind of ignored her and went on with cooking dinner. However, when we turned around, we noticed she had helped herself to the fruit basket and was eating the entire apple (which is actually okay for you despite my original fears). The following day, the same thing happened. I finally had no choice but to just catch her in the act.
(Are these pictures blurry to anyone else? They are crystal clear on my computer, but look blurry on this site to me!)

3 comments:

Brianne said...

so cute!! my boys would eat the whole thing too. i finally bought an apple corer and just hand them over. :)

Nana said...

Adorable! Out of the three of them you needed a climber. It's a good thing there weren't oranges in the fruit basket.

The Wilhelms said...

Hahahahaha! I love it! Selah's our climber, too. Well, my boys are definitely climbers, especially Noah-are you surprised? But Selah is even worse! Climbs on everything...and does, of course, occasionally fall off. No fear in the child, just curiosity & determination. Could you imagine if we lived closer? Jonah and Caden would probably be fine...but Noah & Cavin?? Oh dear. And now Jacie & Selah! The worst with the girls is that they are so darn cute! All Selah has to do is smile, all proud-like, and it's almost impossible to punish her! Looks like Jacie's the same way :)