We had yet another great halloween! We had over 200 kids come to the door, the boys came home with more candy than I could even imagine, and they loved every second of trick or treating and spending time with their friends. They got to play with their friend Ashlynn, as well as go trick or treating with their friends in the neighborhood.
All ready to go...a zombie, Wolverine, and a cute little monster!
Do I really have to wear this? Where is all that candy you talk about?
The house is ready for Trick or Treaters
At the first driveway
Who needs candy? Just eat the chemlights
Off through the neighborhood!
Back at home!
Handing out candy with Ashlynn! We probably had 200 kids come to the house!
Do I really have to wear this? Where is all that candy you talk about?
The house is ready for Trick or Treaters
At the first driveway
Who needs candy? Just eat the chemlights
Off through the neighborhood!
Back at home!
Handing out candy with Ashlynn! We probably had 200 kids come to the house!
3 comments:
Love your costumes. Jacie looks so cute and those other two characters look pretty scary. I wish I would have stayed a little longer to see you go out trick or treating. Sounds like you all had a fun time and got lots of candy.
Jacie's really starting to look less like a baby and more like a little girl. She's adorable as a little monster!
Is Cavin the zombie?
Nope! Caden is the zombie...Cavin is Wolverine
Post a Comment