Nana came to visit! YAY!!!
Here are the kids decorating cupcakes with nana...
We had a great time with nana here. Cavin got to spend a whole day with her all to himself. They went to Chuck E Cheese for games, Chipotle for lunch, all around town for shopping, and back home for crafts. He LOVED it!
Caden was able to ride the bus to and from school while Nana was here. This was a HUGE highlight for him. But I dont think anything will top his reaction to Nana visiting his school for lunch. It was such a treat for him.
And sweet Jacie just loved her Nana. It took her a few hours at first. But soon she was showering Nana with hugs and kisses, and feeding her cheerios. It was priceless!
We always love our visits with Nana, and this one was no different. Come back again soon!!!

1 comment:
How about if I come back in March? I had a great time visiting everyone.
Post a Comment