Saturday, February 06, 2010

after dinner show...

Jacie loves to sing. At any moment, you can catch her humming her own little tune, and singing whatever words she can remember.

So the other night after dinner, the boys were getting ready to do homework and I grabbed the camera to catch Jacie singing her ABCs. (Apparently I wasnt worried about the food all over her face!
Of course, the boys can't be left out and each wanted to perform a little bit. Cavin sang a new little song from school, and Caden recited the Pledge of Allegiance and his Parkside Elementary Pledge (sorry - it's a little hard to understand). And FINALLY I got a little clip of Jacie singing.

Enjoy!!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Love your song Cavin, it's really nice. Caden, your pledges are great, you're learning so much in school. And little Jacie, Nana and Papa loved your ABC's. Papa said your were as cute as a little muffin. We love you all.

The Wilhelms said...

How sweet! Caden sounds so...political, maybe?... while he was reciting! Cavin's song was great...and Jacie was ADORABLE!! Very cute!

Aunt Ronni said...

I cant even believe how sweet Jacie sounds - soooo cute... and you are GOOD to get the boys to actually do that - GOOD FOR YOU... they both did awesome! everyone is growing up too fast!