Every year the boys want to get all dressed up for Saint Patrick's Day. And they ALWAYS have their hair sprayed green. So this year was no different. Of course, I had to make a special last minute trip to get the hairspray (I bought one of the TWO cans left in the store).
But Caden got his green hair. And his dad spoiled him with a new Yankees Shirt. Talk about a Lucky kid!!!
But Caden got his green hair. And his dad spoiled him with a new Yankees Shirt. Talk about a Lucky kid!!!
Cavin spent the day at the National Zoo with his great friend Jay Jay, so I vetoed the green hair for him. But he proudly wore his new shirt from Nana. Complete with matching green shoes.
And sweet Jacie has brown hair! You cant spray brown hair!!! :) at least not like with blonde hair. But she wanted it sprayed just like Caden, so I sprayed her little pony tail green. You can't really see it in the picture...but it sure was cute in person.

1 comment:
Seriously, Jacie is so cute I could just scoop her up! My kids would love to color their hair for the holidays...maybe next year. Easter'd be a bit much :)
Post a Comment