Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ice - Custard - Happiness

For any of you that dont have a Rita's nearby...you are definitely missing out! It is arguably one of the best places to go on a nice sunny day: Great people, great atmosphere, and GREAT water-ice.
So since today was a BEAUTIFUL spring day, high 70s and sunny...and the kids were behaving so well, we headed off to Rita's 1st day of Spring Water-Ice giveaway! That's right...free "slushies" for everyone.
Flavors of the day...
Caden: Cotton Candy, Cavin: Blue Raspberry, Jacie: Lemonade

Thanks Rita's! We will be back next week for the Peeps Giveaway!!!

3 comments:

The Wilhelms said...

Looks yummy. And free? Sweet! I'd never heard of Rita's, but I'll have to look it up. We love Sonic Slushes during Happy hour...and are always open to new ideas! And we are getting snow tonight & tomorrow, so pardon my hate on your Spring weather!

September said...

We never did try Rita's. Everyone always said it was great though.
And I am SOOOO jealous of your weather!!! We're still stuck in the 40's and 50's.

Nana said...

I want a lemonade like Jacie. Sounds like a fun place to go on a nice sunny day. Wish we could bave done it last weekend. Oh well, some other time.