The kids were super excited to decorate the Christmas Tree this year. They carefully took out all of their ornaments and layed them out in the living room. So many memories hang up on our Christmas tree - and we gladly add to it each year.
Jacie proudly hung the first ornament - Sleeping Beauty!!
Cavin was next - GI Joe!!
And finally Caden - Captain Jack Sparrow!!
Everyonce in a while, when the Christmas spirit hits them...they actually work together. They laugh and joke and smile and hug, and truly act like family. I was having a great time just sitting back and watching them.
If you look closely below, Caden is holding an Ice Cream cone. Now I have NO IDEA how old that ice cream cone is. But I know I have had it forever and am so thankful that I can share my childhood memories with my children.
The finished product!!!
The three little ones...Can you believe how big they have gotten?? Where have my babies gone?
Of course, Jacie has to pose again in front of the tree. She loves being in front of the camera.
The boys were working on their Christmas lists later that weekend. I took this picture mainly to show the difference in the two of them. Notice Cavin's paper where he is on like line 3 or 4...and then Caden's paper which was already filled up. Too funny!
If you look closely below, Caden is holding an Ice Cream cone. Now I have NO IDEA how old that ice cream cone is. But I know I have had it forever and am so thankful that I can share my childhood memories with my children.
1 comment:
Such a beautiful tree and three cute kids. The ice cream cone ornament was given to you Jamie from your grandma. They did a great job decorating. I miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment