Jacie's two year old Christmas program was just adorable!! I was a little worried about what I would walk in on...
While I had heard Cavin practicing the song Away in a Manger for his Christmas show, Jacie was singing songs called "Buy Me More" and "All About Me". The songs were adorable, and catchy, but they werent really teaching her the right meaning of Christmas.
But I was pleasantly suprised when I went to the show! While the songs were all materialistic, a little skit done at the end of the program showed that all of the kids truly knew the reason for the season of Christmas. The skit was about a little boy who had no money for Christmas gifts, so the kids in the class brought their gifts from home to share with the little boy. Jacie played the part of a little girl who also didnt have any money for gifts, but she brought in a blanket to give to the little boy. She even had a speaking part - though you cant hear it on the video.
While I had heard Cavin practicing the song Away in a Manger for his Christmas show, Jacie was singing songs called "Buy Me More" and "All About Me". The songs were adorable, and catchy, but they werent really teaching her the right meaning of Christmas.
But I was pleasantly suprised when I went to the show! While the songs were all materialistic, a little skit done at the end of the program showed that all of the kids truly knew the reason for the season of Christmas. The skit was about a little boy who had no money for Christmas gifts, so the kids in the class brought their gifts from home to share with the little boy. Jacie played the part of a little girl who also didnt have any money for gifts, but she brought in a blanket to give to the little boy. She even had a speaking part - though you cant hear it on the video.
I was able to capture a few little clips. My camera was on it's last leg, so bear with the length and quality!
"Presents here, presents there, presents are everywhere...
do not shake, do not peek, you must wait one more week!"
Buy me this and by me that
brand new mittens, fancy hat
I dont need a coat today, but I want one anyway...
Buy me, Buy me, MORE
"Presents here, presents there, presents are everywhere...
do not shake, do not peek, you must wait one more week!"
Buy me this and by me that
brand new mittens, fancy hat
I dont need a coat today, but I want one anyway...
Buy me, Buy me, MORE
It's all about me...
Jacie: "My mommy washed this for me"
1 comment:
Too cute. I like the present costumes, I want to open that little present and just hug and kiss her.
Post a Comment