So Cavin has been playing lacrosse for about a year now, and for about a year now I have been asked over and over again to explain just exactly what lacrosse is (from my CA friends and family of course).
HOWEVER...I have really no idea what is going on out there on the LAX field and I am learning as I go. HaHa! I know that it is a bunch of kids, with sticks, and helmets...and they are carrying around a little rubber ball while simultaneously knocking each other over and into the walls. And I know that Cavin LOVES it. Nothing puts a bigger smile on his face than getting suited up in his pads/gloves/helmet and heading out there on the field to play "Middie" and handle the "face-offs".
Getting ready to start the game...
Running for the goal!
I'll just move you out of my way to get the ball
Open for the pass
This video was taken during on of the face-offs. His team won 7-2, so Cavin got a lot of practice fighting for the ball. He ended up losing the ball once he got out of the shot of my camera. Darn those plexiglass walls that get in my way! :)
1 comment:
Great game Cavin. I can't wait to see one of your games in person. Not too much longer and I'll be there. Love you and miss you guys.
Post a Comment