Saturday, January 01, 2011

A warm day in January???

I LOVED that we were able to start off 2011 with a change from the norm of 20 degrees and have a day with a much more comfortable 50 degrees!
Of course, the wind was strong and the clouds made it seem like it was going to rain at any time... but we took advantage of the 'warm' weather and headed to the playground.

Look at that determination!! Clifford just wasnt moving fast enough for her!
Caden was trying to pull himself up on the rings...I think he need to work on that a bit more. :)

"Take my picture mommy, Im flying!!" Cavin and Jacie were racing on the swings. Don't tell him, but I think she had him beat for a while!WOW...look at that hair!What happens when two boys try to go UP the slids and two boys try to come DOWN the slide? They crash...and then they do it OVER and OVER and OVER thinking it is the greatest thing ever. Seriously though, this went on for a long time. At least until 2 of the 4 got hurt.They have this competitive streak in them...not sure who they get that from! But they definitely could not leave the playground without a race. I think Jacie was at a slight disadvantage though. Please come back soon Warm Weather!!!!

No comments: