Well, tonight, her turn finally came! The Fredericksburg Field House started their Holiday Tot-Hockey clinic, designed for the cutest little girls that Fredericksburg has to offer! Trust me, I saw them all out there...A-DOR-A-BLE!!!
Jacie was beyond excited. She talked about fieldhockey from the time she woke up, until it was time for her to step onto the field. And she has such a great time that I know next Wednesday she will be just as full of excitement.
She is the youngest little girl out there, the others range from 3ish - 6. But they all did a great job (save for a few tears when she caught tagged in a game of Sharks and Minnows).
Taking pictures proved to be more difficult than I had thought, since I was simultaneously listening to Caden tell me all about whatever it was he was talking about, and watching Cavin play his lacrosse practice. But I captured a few. So when she is a superstar, we can look back at her first fieldhockey practice ever! :)
Meeting the coaches
Getting a brief introduction of what they were going to learn
Warmups. Jacie was cracking up during this part.
Relay time
Jacie's turn with the ball. She was super focused on getting the ball to the other players
lots of adorable little girls
team pep-talk
Jacie wanted to be right up front the whole time. She's still not too used to this team-sport thing.
Happy Girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment