Saturday, March 09, 2013

January - February...just the most amazing cruise vacation ever! (tied with last year's of course!)

So, I havent been as 'on the ball' as I would have liked with keeping the blog updated.  I never feel 'caught up'.

In an effort to save time...here is the latest update from January-February.  We went on an AMAZING cruise to the caribbean.  We traveled through Costa maya, Cozumel, Belize and Honduras.  It was another vacation dream come true.

Thankful as always that Nana and Papa were able to enjoy the vacation with us.

If you would like to see the pictures, you should be able to click on the link below.

CruiseVacation Pictures!!!

Normally, I would just post them here.  But really, that would be putting a lot of faith in the free time that I really don't have these days.

So now that you have seen these - Im officially caught up, and can jump right into the Spring time.  Sports...School...a little Snow here and there...  and so much more!

No comments: