The first day of yet another deployment. Not quite sure how I survived the first five. But I guess I better pull myself together and get through this one as well.
I plan to do a lot more day to day writing here, instead of long update posts. We'll see if I can do it without losing track of days or time or more importantly...one of the kids.
Chris is on his way overseas...cavin is at lacrosse...Jacie is playing with a friend...and I'm here at the baseball field watching Caden practice.
The tears from this morning's goodbye have streaked my face. But I'm smiling proudly because I know my husband is doing something he loves, and doing it for a great reason.
These boots are headed to the desert :'(

1 comment:
You're such a stong woman and an amazing wife and mother. You'll be able to handle it, just remember where to put your trust. I love you.
Post a Comment