Monday, October 30, 2006

CADEN


Wow...where do I start here? Caden is 2 1/2 and shows every part of it. He loves to run and play and talk and sing and of course, test every limit that we give him. But he is a wonderful little boy and is always very polite and well behaved. His favorite thing to do is to be outside jumping on the trampoline or playing in the dirt. But if the bad weather prevails, he is perfectly content sitting in the playroom playing with his cars and trucks or watching a movie. His favorite movie right now...the Little Einsteins. I think he knows every word of every episode that we have on DVD. Caden is doing really well with his learning too. He can say his ABCs and count to 20 and knows all of his colors. We are still working on the letter and number recognition...but he loves to read and color so I imagine he will pick up things quickly.

No comments: