
The end of 2006 is almost here...and the signs of fall and winter are rushing up on us! The weather is getting colder, the leaves are turning color, and the kids are all busy with school and activities. I guess I will start by catching you all up on everything. Since the boys were born, I've been keeping you all updated through their babababies website (www.cadenandcavin.com). Well, I noticed that time was always getting away from me and I never had a chance to go in and update the site. And in turn, that meant that all of you were visiting less often to check on the boys. So, when Cassie started a blog site for her kids Cam and Cal, I thought it would be a good thing to try with my boys. At least this way I can just write and update you as we do new things as a family, and as the boys grow up.
This family picture was taken in September. We try to take a picture every year just to compare the family and how we are growing. This picture seemed to capture the 5 of us pretty well! I hope you like it.
The boys are excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. We will be spending Thanksgiving with Chris' dad and family here in Virginia. And then we will be flying to California to spend Christmas with my family. Then our first year in Virginia will be over. It's hard to believe he have lived here almost a year already. The time has definitely flown by. But I guess with 3 boys to keep you busy, there really isn’t time for anything else. I guess that's it for now! Check back soon!
2 comments:
They are so cute I miss Cavin so much. I coming back to the daycare on Monday so please make sure he will there:-)
I miss you all way to much :)!!! I'm hoping to come in the summer and see the new baby.
Post a Comment