Monday, October 30, 2006

CAVIN


I dont know where to start with him. If any of you knew Caden when he was 1 1/2, think of Cavin as the complete opposite. Cavin is my little burst of energy. He never stops going. I dont think he has sat still for more than 5 minutes at a time, unless he's eating! Cavin loves to be outside and if you turn your back for a moment, you might find him with a helmet and gloves on standing on top of his dirtbike. He LOVES his dirtbike and I imagine will be a pretty good rider within the next year. In Spring, Chris will work with him on his riding. But for now, Cavin is perfectly content putting on all of his gear and practicing different tricks. I bet he would wear a helmet all day if we let him. Cavin is learning to talk more and more every day. He is also learning sign language at his school and that is going really well. Sometimes it includes screaming in frustration...but he communicates his needs and wants really well. He is 1 1/2...that is the only explanation I have for any of his actions! But he is a pure joy to have around! And he definitely sucks up being the baby!

No comments: