Friday, September 19, 2008

Mommy's Birthday

This year my birthday started out as just a typical day...work, traffic, then Caden's soccer practice. But once we finally got home, it was really nice. I got to open wonderful presents from my friends and family (Thank You Again Everyone!) And Chris and the kids brought home pizza so I didnt have to cook. And then suprised me with a cake and flowers.

The boys devoured their pizza, rushed upstairs, put on mix-matched pajamas, and then got to work on getting my cake ready. I think when they were done, I had 22 candles. (I remember turning 22...I had no kids! And I was living in Korea! WOW where has the time gone!)
The boys were SOOO proud of the cake...

2 comments:

The Wilhelms said...

Hey i think that if the boys think that you are 22, you should go with it! 22 is agood age- you can drink, but you don't have wrinkles yet! Glad they remembered the day;)

September said...

Happy birthday!

I love that you're on a blogging binge it's great.

Oh, and Jacie's skirt is adorable. I really need to get a jean skirt for Eliza. I think it's a must have in a little girls wardrobe.