Friday, September 05, 2008

New layout!

My friend September introduced me to Allie Brown's Layouts.
There are such awesome blog layouts there that you just might see this page changing daily! Just kidding...I definitely do not have the time for that!


But at least now I have choices. And choices always make things better!

Do you like the new look? It's a bit much at first - I agree! At first I thought it would be cute to find something that matched the family. This is how I first found this star layout. I thought...6 people, 6 stars. But then I realized there were 7 stars. All my hopes crushed! But I figured 'what the heck! with a family of 6, nothing will ever be perfect'.


So, 7 stars it is. Who knows...we may get a dog someday!

4 comments:

September said...

Yay! I'm so happy you went a snagged a layout.
It's very cute.
And I love the new pictures at the top.

The Wilhelms said...

I LOVE the new layout. I will have to check it out, just not today! Glad you all got to enjoy the last of the nice warm weather! Hope it is a mild winter and you can come visit!

----- said...

Love the new layout. Still trying to figure out who the princess resembles more. I miss VA!

Anonymous said...

You should get a puppy for the boys and Jacie