Saturday, July 25, 2009

She's walking!!!

She's walking...YAY!!!! (It only too her 15 months.) On Tuesday the 14th, Jacie took her first stroll around the kitchen. She was carrying her baby doll and was so excited to be walking around the kitchen island. It was so cute!
The next night, she wanted to try her skills outside where all of the kids could see her. Isn't it adorable! Pretty soon she will be running and I will forget what it was like to watch these first wobbly steps. They grow up so fast!


3 comments:

The Wilhelms said...

Oh my goodness, now there is real trouble at your house! Don't envy you, even though I know we aren't too far behind. I'm in no rush, crawling is just fine. She's just so big it makes me sad, & she's not even mine! ;)

Nana said...

Hey Jacie girl! I knew you would do it when you were ready. You are getting to be such a big girl. I Love you.

The Wilhelms said...

I couldn't watch the video on my phone, so I just saw it- it is hilarious. Jacie is so cute, and not at all daunted by the fact that she keeps falling.