Every year, I torture Chris and the kids and make everyone stop for a few minutes to say 'Cheese' for a family photo. This year, I think we set a record. 8-minutes from start to finish of 'photo-taking' and we actually came out with a half-way decent picture. Hope you like it!

2 comments:
I think that turned out really nice.
8 minutes is fabulous. I think if you just keep trying and trying kids are bound to get bored and annoyed and then you end up with a crappy picture anyway.
I need to learn from you about how to dress everyone for family pictures.
Well, I LOVE it. I think it came out great. And I am SO not telling Bryan that it only took you guys 8 minutes. He might try to beat that. And we shall have not only a 15 mo old, but also a x days old. And, of course, NOAH. HA! Still not for sure the plan...do we take a pic without Micah and send it in the Christmas cards, then do one with and send it with the birth announcements or just wait for him and have the cards arrive RIGHT at Christmas...okay, let's be honest...most likely AFTER Christmas. But I could just kill two birds with one stone and save a ton on postage and just do them together...oops. this is about you, not me:)
LOVE the picture. I think it is a good one...and for 8 minutes, can't complain!!
Post a Comment