P.F. Flyers. Yep, that's right. The same, exact shoes that Bennie wears in the movie the Sandlot. These shoes are the only reason he was able to escape 'The Beast'!I'm almost 100% sure that Caden will be the only kindergartner in Fredericksburg who is wearing shoes designed in the mid 1950's. But he was SO excited when his new shoes showed up in the mail today I just HAD to take a picture of him.

4 comments:
That is the coolest thing ever!
I love how proud he looks.
What made him want those?
Gosh, maybe I will have to see The Sandlot now...if only to get a glimpse of the shoes. But then, I just got one! He sure does look proud...did you notice how much he looks like Chris standing like that? Or is it just me...
PF Flyers! Wow, that's a blast from the past. I never noticed the shoes in the movie, but I guess it's more of a guys movie. Caden you look so proud and excited in your new shoes. I bet you can't wait until Monday when you start school and get to wear your new shoes. Love you.
Oh My God! I just watched that movie this morning and was thinking I should get some! SO funny. You are the coolest Mom for getting him those!
Post a Comment