For those of you out in CA...Kings Dominion is just like Great America. In fact, from what I remember of Great America, the two are almost identical. It was Uncle Lee's company picnic at Kings' Dominion a few weeks ago, so Chris and I and the kids decided to join Uncle Lee, Aunt Ronni, Jordan and Cannon for a fun day at the park.
Here are just a few candid shots of the kids and the characters...
Here are just a few candid shots of the kids and the characters...


Caden in front of his favorite roller coaster
It was apparent that it was time to go home. Caden and Cannon both fell sound asleep!

3 comments:
Really? You think they're the same? I've always thought Great America was way better than Kings Dominion.
I love the picture of Caden asleep!! Sounds like you guys had fun there again. Bryan is DYING to go to Cedar Point, but, yet again, I am pregnant. We haven't gone together the whole 9 years we've been married. Well, I haven't gone at all, & he's gone once or twice. The thing is, I don't want him to take J without N, but that's too much on one adult, as N can't ride much. And at $50 a piece, I really hate to go when I can't ride anything...It'd be 170 for one day! I know you guys got a pass (not practical since we are still 3 hrs away) but how does it work out for you? Does everyone have fun, or is it torture for you and Jacie?
when you're tired you just go to sleep. (Oh how I wish I could do that). It reminded me of the night we went to ESPN for dinner in FL and the boys both just put their heads on the table and went to sleep and when we were in the line for Lion King and Caden was sitting on the ground and just went to sleep. So cute.
Post a Comment