A few laughs (from all of us)...not too many tears (from me)...and a big cheesy grin (from Caden), and my little boy is off to Kindergarten!
Caden is officially a kindergartner at Parkside Elementary School. He is on day #4 now and he absolutely loves it! Of course, his favorite part is that his best bud Jacob sits right across from him. What better way to start a new school and a new adventure in life than with your best friend!
Caden's teacher seems great. This is her first year as a kindergarten teacher and she is really excited and enthusiastic about the school year. Wish us luck...as this is the first of many years of elementary school!
Showing off the new backpack
This is going to be great!!!
He found his seat
Caden, Jacob and Zachary playing in the classroom
3 comments:
Congratulations Caden. I can't believe how grown up you are. I'm sure you will enjoy school and your teacher and will make so many new friends. Love the Yankee backpack and those shoes are great. See you in a couple months. I love you
You have a kindergartner! Time goes by so fast. I remember when you secretly told me his name while you were pregnant. You are in for the long haul now. Soon, he'll be a dreaded teenager!
Oh how fast the time goes! Hard to believe he's in kindergarten! I hope he's enjoying it- I'm sure he loved wearing the new shoes and sporting that "awesome" (if you like the Yankees, which I don't -go Tribe) backpack! What a huge step, glad you all (okay, you Jamie) survived the first day of school!
Post a Comment