2014 - Can someone PLEASE help me find those extra 5 minutes a day to keep this bog updated?!
OH MY GOD! shes up and running! Between her and the teenager and the boys.... Wow! Its a good thing you're one of the best moms I know!
WOW! She's growing SO fast!! And her hair! Pretty soon you'll have to cut it! The pics are adorable, give her some love from us!
My what a cute little girl. I can't believe how big she is getting (and we just saw you all in June). Can't wait until next month to see my little Jacie and give her a big hug. Can't wait to see everyone. Love you all.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
OH MY GOD! shes up and running! Between her and the teenager and the boys.... Wow! Its a good thing you're one of the best moms I know!
WOW! She's growing SO fast!! And her hair! Pretty soon you'll have to cut it! The pics are adorable, give her some love from us!
My what a cute little girl. I can't believe how big she is getting (and we just saw you all in June). Can't wait until next month to see my little Jacie and give her a big hug. Can't wait to see everyone. Love you all.
Post a Comment