Monday, June 27, 2011

Somehow it is June...

And not only is it June, it's the end of June. Closer to July than anything!  So, it's official.  I lose.  I am at least three months behind on posting pictures & updates.  In all honesty, I'm not sure how you all survived without seeing the latest greatest pictures of my heathen children.  From all of the griping and complaining I have heard (mostly from you CA people), I thought some of you just might jump off of a bridge if I didn’t get you a picture.  Here's a thought...

COME VISIT!!!  If you come visit, not only will you be 100% caught up on what we are doing, what the kids look like, how they like the sandwiches made, etc...but you will ALSO get the luxury of TAKING YOUR OWN PICTURES!!! :)  Joking...kinda.

But I will give in to all of you, and I will get caught up.  I promise.  If for no other reason than I have come to terms with the fact that life just isn’t going to slow down.  If anything, it's about to get busier...

So give me a few days, and you will start to see the past three months or so flash before your computer monitors...
Nana's trip to visit
Cavin's 6th birthday
Caden's 7th birthday
Jacie's 3rd birthday
Easter
Spring Lacrosse Season
Spring Baseball Season
Kindergarten Graduation
Beach vacation
And probably a million other things thrown in the middle somewhere!

1 comment:

The Wilhelms said...

haha. I can totally feel for you- on all fronts!! :)