He is conniving & manipulative, stubborn & obstinate, extremely intelligence & clever, and can make you scream one second and laugh the next. There really is no one in the world like him. I truly believe it is because the world could not handle more than one of him. I know I can't!!
Here is a little bit about Cavin:
He is a laxer. Look it up on urbandictionary.com for a 'colorful' definition. He LOVES and lives for the sport of lacrosse. (which means that he falls asleep at times with his lax stick in his hand, my front door is ruined from wall ball practice, his shorts are crazy and fluorescent...and the list goes on!)
He can EAT. I have no idea what I will do when he is a teenager. For now...he BEGS to order from the adult menu, devours anything put in front of him...and hardly ever holds back.
Favorite fast-food restaurant: SUBWAY
6 inch Italian BMT with mayo, lettuce, pickles, olives, green peppers, onions, cucumbers, & tomatoes. (The whole sandwich is gone within a few minutes, followed by an entire bag of chips!)
6 inch Italian BMT with mayo, lettuce, pickles, olives, green peppers, onions, cucumbers, & tomatoes. (The whole sandwich is gone within a few minutes, followed by an entire bag of chips!)
He LOVES music and is always singing something...with no genre discrimination.
Favorite songs right now include: Jeremih's Down on Me; Zak Brown Band's Free; Justin Bieber's Never Say Never; Bruno Mars' Lazy Song; Paramore's Monster, Rock Mafia's Big Bang - etc.
There aren’t a lot of breaks in his schedule between school and sports and camps. And if the sun is shining, he is outside on his bike. But if he ever needs an escape, and wants to veg out on the couch for a bit, he is without-a-doubt playing MarioKart, Tony Hawk Shred, or Call of Duty Black Ops. I'll have a snowboarding, race winning, killer on my hands in no time! There's got to be a market for that somewhere. (right?)
And the rest is just the little stuff...so I don’t forget! ;)
Color: Purple
Drink: Sweet Tea
Quiet pastime: Writing stories
Drink: Sweet Tea
Quiet pastime: Writing stories
NCAA Team: UVA Cavaliers
NHL Team: Washington Capitals
MLB Team: Anyone playing the Yankees
NFL Team: Dallas Cowboys (just to make his dad mad)
Vehicle: Jeep
Clothes: lax shorts, and pinnie w/ RockStar hat
Book: Diary of a Wimpy Kid series
And here is my disclaimer for the crappy quality of the pictures. 1) my trustworthy photography place stopped putting their pics online (prob cause people like me would 'steal' them and not actual purchase all of the poses). 2) the scanner at home wasn’t connected. 3) the scanner at work SUCKED 4) who cares really...you are getting to see them aren’t you? And some of you will even get real ones in the mail. Once I get up and get the other children's pictures taken too!! :)
1 comment:
he's getting so big!!!!
Post a Comment