Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Jacie!!!




Can you believe Jacie is 13 already? Yep...13! I figure if she is going to walk, talk and act like a teenager, I may as well consider her one. She goes back and forth every morning on how she wants her hair, sings along to Justin Bieber nonstop, says things like OMG, and rolls her eyes so often that they might fall out. Honestly, if she didn't have to wear a uniform to school every day, I would probably have another huge outfit battle on my hands.  But she is a joy to be around. She has a huge personality, and a giant belly laugh that immediately puts a smile on your face.Without a fear in the world, Jacie will go on a ride, jump off the couch, try a new food, or meet new people. She is so easy going that I often wonder how I got so lucky.

Of course, don't let her fool you. She has a temper like no tomorrow, a scream that will break a window, and a punch that puts her brothers to shame. And she'll do it all with a tiara on her head, a sparkly dress, and heels.

It's hard to believe my baby girl is 3 years old already. She definitely completes our family, and we could not be any more blessed that she is in our lives.
She loves her American Girl dolls, Liberty and Tyson, and is always playing with them, serving them food, putting them to sleep, and reading them stories. And if the weather allows, Jacie loves to be outside riding her scooter or playing with a ball.
 

No comments: