When I asked Cavin what kind of party he wanted for his birthday...there wasn't a doubt in his mind.
He wanted a Lacrosse party! Of course!!
So, we headed to the Fredericksburg Field House again to celebrate Cavin turning 6. He LOVED it. We bought a lot of toy lacrosse sticks gave the kids a field to run on...and everyone had a great time.
Followed up with pizza and cupcakes...6th birthday party = success!
The lacrosse cupcake cake.
The words are cut off intentionally because no matter how many times I told the bakery that his name was Cavin. "No 'L'...just C A V I N." (and I even wrote it down for them) they STILL wrote CALVIN on the cake. Whatever! The kids didnt even notice :)![]()
The words are cut off intentionally because no matter how many times I told the bakery that his name was Cavin. "No 'L'...just C A V I N." (and I even wrote it down for them) they STILL wrote CALVIN on the cake. Whatever! The kids didnt even notice :)
The girls getting the party room ready!
crazy kids lacrosse in action!
Showing off his new lax stick from the Callans. He was so happy!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a great birthday party, Cavie. Wish I could have been there. I love you!
Post a Comment