Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy 16th Birthday Cameron

Well, there aren't a ton of pictures from a fun party...or even pictures of a cake with candles to blow out.  I know...kinda lame.  It's one of the sad unfortunate consequences of having your birthday right around Christmas.
BUT...despite some primary colored confetti, or trick candles, or cone-shaped birthday hats...Cameron received a pretty incredible present from his dad, that I am sure he will have until his own children turn 16 and he can pass it through the generations.
A little scary...yes...Bambi, watch out next year.
reading the sappy card...

I think I know...it cant be...

Really?  For me???  Is it real?  LOL

Checking it all out

The smile was stuck there for a while

All checking it out...

Dad & son

1 comment:

The Wilhelms said...

Wow. Quite a cool gift! Bet someone is going to be excited to go hunting with his dad!