A lot has happened since then...new school years, fall sports seasons, Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc...so we are catching up on the past events, and enjoying every second of being back together again.
The kids and I headed to the airport last Sunday to pick him up! They are becoming quite familiar with the International Arrivals area :)
Early in the morning...headed to the airport. She was SO excited! Thank you Deirdre (Bee's Bowtique) for making her such an adorable welcome-home outfit.
We made it to the airport. For the boys, this has gotten somewhat routine...but for Jacie, this time she really was anticipating Chris' return. You can just see the joy in her face.
What is it about baggage carousels that draw in kids' attention?
6:17...the board just updated to say that he had landed
I think it's this one mom! :) (Not really...but she wasnt too far off!)
Dad's home...Jacie insisted on carrying his bag! She only made it a few steps...what does he carry in there???
Im not sure why I dont have any 'reunion' pictures of everyone together again. Sorry! But just know we are all here, happy and together! We are truly blessed to have him home for the holidays...and so grateful to those that are still serving overseas, and their loved ones back home. 'til next time!





1 comment:
Jacies outfit is beyond adorable. Love it. Hoping I don't need to borrow it next summer (err, 2013). She's too cute carrying Chris' bag, too! Glad Chris made it back safely!!
Post a Comment