Thursday, December 29, 2011

Merry Christmas from the Strawsers!!! 2011

It seems like Christmas came by in a blur this year!  But we had a great holiday and were truly blessed to be able to spend it with a TON of family and friends.
Thank you to everyone that came to celebrate such a wonderful occasion with us.

We hope that you all had a great Christmas season!!!

Apparently I wasnt moving fast enough for them...so Jacie and Caden decided to put the tree up by themselves.  They didnt make it very far...lol.

Cavin said the star has to be put on first...he gave some sort of top down rule set, so we just decided to go with it.  I stayed out of the room mostly, and just let them have their decorating fun.

Pretty sure she put about 10 ornaments all in the same spot.  And yep, they are all still there.

overanalyzing the whole process...that's my boy!!

After a solid couple hours of light-hanging...some curse words, and a broken wrist (sorry Scott!) the lights were up on the house.  The pics dont really do it justice, and Caden still wants more.  So it looks like next year we have to really go extreme!

After the whole broken-writes incident, the guys decided they werent going to try to do the very top of the roof.  (Who am I kidding...they decided that they werent touching that side of the roof before they even started, and really did not like the pressure I was laying on!)


My precious little children!!!

Sometimes...just sometimes...they actually like one another!

She had to steal the spotlight a little bit!

Christmas Eve...ready for bed.

Jacie and her cousin Cody

5 Strawser kids, ready for bed on Christmas Eve

The tree turned out pretty good, the kids did a good job.

picking out cookies to leave for Santa

Uh oh...Christmas morning...and the cookies are GONE...
Now let me warn you before you keep scrolling.  Cookies being gone means that Santa actually stopped at our house.  I guess he figured that the MAJORITY of time, the kids were good.  So he brought them a few of the items that topped their 'want' list.  They had a GREAT Christmas and Chris and I are truly blessed to be able to provide for the kids the way that we do.  This year was even more special because the boys' cousins were here with us.  Lots of little Strawsers...but that meant LOTS of gifts, lots of wrapping paper, lots of toys and batteries and pieces everywhere.  Fun times!!!

Look of amazement on Christmas morning...headed right towards his pile

Checking out their gifts

Whoa...look at these!!

All he asked for this year was his own set of golf-clubs.  He was so happy!!

a new football of course...why not!?

so happy to get new earrings

and her very own Ipad...or LeapPad...whatever.  I think they do the same things!!!

it's the little things...a $0.89 hotwheels car.  Love it.

Christmas morning chaos









Thanks Nana&Papa!!!  I cant wait to push my dolls around.


This girl cracks me up...bow on her head...new apron from Nana, and adorable Sperry rainboots :)

Love her favorite dolls...Maggie and Ryan...my Cabbage Patch dolls from when I was her age :)

What?!  A ticket to the WWE RAW Holiday Tour!!!

And Mr. Spoiled Rotten himself...


Love when I can surprise him!!

1 comment:

The Wilhelms said...

Looks like a fun time! Especially with the cousins there for Christmas Morning!!