Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Cavin's artwork

Cavin LOVES to sit down and color. However, normally his drawings consist of random circles and scribbles, a couple letters, and an abundance of color. He hasn't quite pieced together how to draw an actual 'picture' of something. At least anything recognizeable. But the other day he came home from school and was so excited about his drawing for the day. As only fit in our family of enthusiasts...he drew a motorcycle. I was quite impressed. He actually put together the concept that he needed two wheels, and the frame of the bike, and so on. Of course, it's far from perfect...but I think it came out pretty good for a 2-year old. And he is VERY proud of it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your picture of the motorcycle Cavin. You do such good work. Will you draw a picture for me when I come to see you? I love you, Nana

Anonymous said...

i miss you all so much. I would love to visit

Anonymous said...

i miss you guys so much. I want to come visit after the new baby is born. love, aly