So we have been working a lot with making sure that Caden and Cavin are responsible for themselves and their belongings. Of course after reading this, you will probably think Chris and I are slave-drivers...and complain that they are only little kids...but so far, we have had nothing but success. They have no problems making their beds, and cleaning up their room and playroom, they take turns helping with the dishes after meals, and taking out the trash...but last night they wanted to help even MORE. Can you believe it? I cant wait to hold this stuff against them when they are teenagers. But last night they wanted to help with the laundry. Now, they already separate their clothes into lights and darks, and they make sure everything is put into the dirty-clothes basket. And occasionally they help fold and put their clothes away. But last night they wanted to actually take their clean laundry from the laundry room to their bedroom. I don't think they realized what a feat it would be to get the laundry basket that is the same size as them up the stairs to their room. But they decided that by using 'teamwork' they could do it.I watched for a while, and then couldn't help but get the camera. It was too funny! And of course, when you think of two little boys, two flights of stairs, and a laundry basket full of clothes...you can probably foresee the outcome!
3 comments:
Jamie...that is hilarious!!! They are so damn cute! I sat here and laughed that whole minute! Such trouble makers!
XO
Cassie
Caden & Cavin, You two are such funny workers. I loved that you are helping mommy with the laundry. Nana
That is too cute! What great boys they are.
Post a Comment