On Saturday, Caden played his first soccer game for the Fredericksburg Area Soccer Association Piranhas.
Caden started soccer the first week of March. But because of the weather, he has only had 3 practices. However his first game was this past Saturday and he did great.
Caden is the youngest player on his team...in fact I think he is the youngest player in the league. But he doesn't let that stop him...he ran up and down that field for the full hour yesterday.
Did his team win??? I can't exactly say that...but they didn't lose either. The league he is in doesn't worry about keeping score at Caden's age...and they even mix the players and teams up if it gets too one-sided. So it really isn't about winning or losing, the kids just learn the fundamentals and learn to love playing the game.
Sorry, I didn't any good video of him playing, but dont worry...there are 8 more Saturdays of soccer games for me to try my luck. Trust me though...it was super cute! But here are a few pictures from game day.



No comments:
Post a Comment