The sun was shining again today, so after a brief round of baseball practice in the backyard, we packed up and headed to the playground. The boys met up with some neighborhood friends and had a great time. They chased each other around every square inch of the playground. And Jacie LOVED the swing! She would have stayed there all day if I would have let her.











2 comments:
Oh boy, it sure looks like everyone is having fun outside and playing. Will I have to play baseball with you guys again? See you all in 18 days - I can't wait. Love you all.
It sure must have been warm there! I see Caden and Cavin in short sleeves. It was warm here too- 45! The snow is almost melted. Looks like a fun afternoon at the park. Jacie looks like she just loved that swing. Such a happy baby!
Post a Comment