Jacie is crawling! She hasn't quite figured out that she can crawl to explore. Right now she crawls to get from 'point a' to 'point b'...and that's it. But we are definitely okay with that.
Here is a little video of the first few inches! It wont belong til she has the floorplan of the house memorized.
We are so proud of you Jacie!!!!
3 comments:
That is SO cute! I cannot believe how big she is! And you are right, it won't be long before she realizes what she can do and where she can go! Especially with the boys to follow around! Can;t wait to see her- and the boys too! (And you!)
Yeah Jacie. You are so cute and I can't believe how big you are getting. I am getting so excited to see you in 18 days. Love you.
Cannon and Jordan are both clapping and excited saying "YAY JACIE!"
Post a Comment