Friday, April 03, 2009

Birthday Party Pictures

Okay, so I am WAY behind on getting these birthday party pictures to everyone. SORRY! I started to pick out a few key ones to show everyone what a great time the boys had, but my wonderful photographer took about 200 shots. (Thank you Ronni, I really appreciate it!) So I narrowed it down to around 30, and this is what you get. Enjoy!
Thank you to everyone that came to the party and to the house afterwards! The boys had a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Nana said...

Loved the birthday pictures. Sure looks like everyone had a great time. Also liked the way they were posted, very interesting. Have a great week. Love you all.

The Wilhelms said...

The cake came out cute! Looks like the boys - and Jacie!- had fun! Hope you've recovered, now that EAster is almost here- and CADEN'S Bday...and Jacie's is just around the corner...and Chris is coming home...YIKES! Sorry! Didn't mean to remind you of all the pressure! Hang in there Jamie!