On Saturday the 11th we had a mini-celebration for Caden's birthday. Since his birthday actually fell on Easter this year, it was easier to let him open his presents the night before. He was so excited to be in the spotlight! And he was even more excited with the gifts he received. Thank you everyone!!!
-----
Caden opening his present from Brandy & Shane...
(Insert Image Here)
he was so excited and is carefully following the directions to build his new lego set.
Okay, so Caden saw that the box was addressed to him, and he RIPPED it open on the front porch. Way before I could see who it was from or what it was. Let alone have time to get the camera. But he loved it. Thank you Brandy and Shane!
-----
Ready to dig in to the presents...



1 comment:
Looks like you had fun opening your birthday presents. Papa and I are glad you liked your Yankee's. I can't believe that you are 5 years old already - sure are getting to be grown up. Love you.
Post a Comment