Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Eggs

Okay, so I know it is after Easter...I'm just behind on the pictures!!
Last weekend we dyed Easter eggs. The boys had a great time, and were even thrilled about eating them first-thing the following morning.
This is going to be great!

All set up and ready to go! Cavin had his fingers WAY in there...Caden was a bigger fan of using the wire dropperAll done! Time for deviled eggs, egg salad, and just plain hard-boiled eggs

2 comments:

The Wilhelms said...

Looks like you guys had fun with a minimal amount of mess! (There was not a minimal amount at our house!) And Jacie helping out and all-so cute. Selah is anxiously waiting to hear if she will get to move to VA to live by Jacie for a while! Hope the eggs were good!!!

Nana said...

Looks like you all had a great time dying Easter egg. I even dyed a few also, but I don't think I had as much fun. Love you all.