Sunday, April 19, 2009

My mommy! By: Caden and Cavin

I got this from my great friend Sarah, and her kids' responses had me laughing hysterically! I thought I would give it a shot with Caden and Cavin.

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Caden: I dont know. Don't ask if I can watch a movie (hmm...see how he likes to spend his time)
Cavin: Dont get on the computer


2. What makes mom happy?
Caden: Listen
Cavin: drawing a picture, nicer and beautiful


3. What makes mom sad?
Caden: Dont listen
Cavin: drawing a sad picture


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Caden: tickle my freckle (Caden has the cutest freckle near his belly button. Im sure he will hate it when he is older!)
Cavin: squeeze my cheeks (huh?)


5. What was your mom like as a child?
Caden: soccer player
Cavin: Cinderella (That's sweet!)


6. How old is your mom?
Caden: 84 (okay - not so sweet! especially since he thinks people die when they turn 100)
Cavin: 6


7. How tall is your mom?
Caden: I dont know
Cavin: way too tall


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Caden: work on the computer
Cavin: paint beautiful pictures (Why does this kid think I paint and draw all the time?)


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Caden: cry cause she misses me
Cavin: cry cause she misses Caden
(1, they are ALWAYS around. And 2, when they arent, I celebrate (or sleep) not cry!)


10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Caden: creating an icegun
Cavin: i dont know


11. What is your mom really good at?
Caden: painting (back to the artwork again!)
Cavin: her letters


12. What is your mom not very good at?
Caden: writing giant words that take a long time
Cavin: drawing a bear (and again)


13. What does your mom do for her job?
Caden: types and gets money
Cavin: drives and gets money to buy stuff at Target (guess I should stop shopping there so much)


14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Caden: hamburgers
Cavin: cereal
(no, and no)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Caden: she keeps the laundry done
Cavin: she gives kisses and hugs


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Caden: Supergirl
Cavin: Dash's mom


17. What do you and your mom do together?
Caden: draw pictures (and again...honestly, there isnt an artistic bone in my body!)
Cavin: make cupcakes



18. How are you and your mom the same?
Caden: we both have blue eyes
Cavin: we both have gray hair (he calls blonde hair 'gray'...I swear I am not going gray yet!)



19. How are you and your mom different?
Caden: She is a girl
Cavin: she doesnt like broccoli
(true, and true)


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Caden: she tells me
Cavin: she lets me sleep with a brown bear


21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
Caden: the gym
Cavin: my football games (ha ha ha ha ha...yes, they are fun. But a crawling 1yr old in the mud and a 'bored' 5yr old are not!)

2 comments:

September said...

That's fun!
I love that 1) they both think you're a superhero, 2) Caden thinks you're in your 80's and have grey hair, and 3) you "type and get money" don't you wish that was all you had to do???

The Wilhelms said...

I love it. Wonder what that ice gun would look like? And what a rough life, getting money to spend at target and crying because Caden is not around. (Do you think that Cavin knows you give a great big sigh of relief when he isn't around? I mean that nicely since I do when Noah is not around- as in napping.) Well, I hope you don't die soon, you old geezer!