Hi! It’s me Jacie…
A couple weeks ago, my mom and dad had a birthday party for me. I am officially 1!!!
Sorry it has taken my mom FOREVER to get some pictures online. If I was old enough to reach the computer, I would have done it myself. But alas, I have to rely on her for everything…so, finally, almost 2 weeks later, you get some pictures.
A couple weeks ago, my mom and dad had a birthday party for me. I am officially 1!!!
Sorry it has taken my mom FOREVER to get some pictures online. If I was old enough to reach the computer, I would have done it myself. But alas, I have to rely on her for everything…so, finally, almost 2 weeks later, you get some pictures.
Kisses to you all! Thanks for helping me celebrate turning 1!!!


This present thing is pretty sweet! (Caden and Cavin use that word…did I say it right?)

Look at this great doll house. Thank you Nana and Papa

My friend Autumn helped me open my presents. Thank you so much to everyone. I got such nice things.
Wow…look at that cake! It was perfect for me. Pink and butterflies!
What more could a girl ask for?
(Really, it was a bunch of cupcakes all frosted together. What a great idea!)

What more could a girl ask for?
(Really, it was a bunch of cupcakes all frosted together. What a great idea!)

Here is comes…I can hardly wait!

What’s this? Why is everyone singing???

Finally, what I have been waiting for...

I’ll just eat a little bit at a time. Less messy this way.

I guess I wasn't doing it right - Daddy helped me a little bit.

You’re right dad…this is a much better way to eat cupcakes!

I guess if I’m going to be messy – pink frosting is the way to do it!

You know, I don’t get it! Daddy encouraged me to make a HUGE mess, and yet Mommy immediately put me in the bathtub! Those two need to communicate better!

But I sure do look cute when I’m nice and clean!

Thanks for stopping by! I promise to make my mom stay up to date a little better!
Love you all & Thanks again!!!!
Love you all & Thanks again!!!!
2 comments:
So cute!! I can't believe that our little Jacie is already one - I guess it's because we are so far away. Love the pictures - looks like you had a great birthday party and to have daddy home to help celebrate. I'm glad you like the doll house. Love you soooo much and can't wait to see you and your brothers is just a little over two weeks. Hugs and Kisses sweetie.
SHE'S SO BIG!!!!!
Happy birthday, Jacie! Wish we could have celebrated with you! Looks like it was a great day, and lots of mess!
Post a Comment